Thursday, March 5, 2015

I am...

Hi there, Lisa S here today!  I recently did a little shopping in the My Scraps and More Store and it was everything I could do to NOT buy all of the new Simple Stories I Am line.  I actually loved it at CHA and all the little bits and bobs work so well together it's ridiculous.  Having three teenage daughters, this line works so well for their selfies (and, lets face it, mine as well!).  So I got to quick use of it for a Snapchat photo from my oldest daughter.


IMG_9754

This layout came together in record time.  I just love how it turned out!  And fair warning, I might have to go buy more of this line.  So you might want to run to the store and buy what you want because I will steal it right out of your cart, LOL.  Thanks for popping by today!

15 comments :

  1. I love the frames on here and the pops of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the diagonal design and all those frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen alot of this collection and I love it! I like your journaling around the edges too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen alot of this collection and I love it! I like your journaling around the edges too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout, love the bits of gold and the empty frames! I also like how you journaled around the edges! Great photo of your daughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now play fair and Don't steal it out of my cart! Haha :) Great layout! I love how you layered the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design ... beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh this is a great layout!! Love every bit and piece!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page! Love how you see the frames and embellies diagonally on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stacked frames. I'm really loving this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute Lisa!! Love the layers and the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the frames and your journaling around the side!

    ReplyDelete