Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lucky Day.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!
Last week I shared with you a layout using the Simple Stories Say Cheese II paper, usually the typical colors that you think of when you think Disney... red, yellow, black. But today I am using the same line, but decided to just pull the blues from the line in it for a Disney photo of my kids. It was taken right outside of CA Adventures. My kids always stand with the big R, since that's the first letter of our last name.


Yup, that's the same Say Cheese line I used before... but only the whites and blues of the collection. I love it because you could use this collection for swim, snow or boy pages.
I added some wood stars through the page:


And I used quite a few of the Say Cheese stickers, those sticker packs come with a TON of stickers in them:


And topped off the page with an American Crafts Thickers wording and some ink splats:


That is how you scrap a non-themey Disney layout...  Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

14 comments :

  1. What a great page! I used to do the same thing with the A that was there... so sad to see those letters gone.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page! I used to do the same thing with the A that was there... so sad to see those letters gone.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that you pulled the blue out of the collection. Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute page.....LOVE those splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super page! Great to see that the collection is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Love the rough edges on your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layers! I seem to struggle with that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even realize these colors were in this collection! Awesome job - love all the distressed layers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the layers and your use of non-traditional Disney colors for your page. Also love the paint splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome ink splats and distressing.

    ReplyDelete