Tuesday, March 31, 2015

You Love This.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday and the last day of March!!! Crazy, it seems like this year is completely just flying by.
Today I am sharing a layout with you that I created with the Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane collection. It's actually a fall collection, but I pulled most of the non-fall-ish pieces and created a sports layout with it.  I used a busier paper for most of my background, the Traditions paper for a pop of color on the page.


I mixed and matched several Thickers packs for my title work, but used all of the basic colors that I had used throughout the page,except for the pop of black as a focal point:


I also used several of the word strips, the Good Times fussy cut image from the Memories paper and added them throughout the layout:


So there is a sports page using a fall collection. In case you didn't know, tomorrow starts the Sketch-A-thon in the forums, a full month of sketches everyday to work with!!! I'm super excited for that!! Make sure to come on over and check it out.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!

8 comments :

  1. I love this Wendi! Awesome page! Great colors, photos, and details! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fabulous details on this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Wendi! Love the colors and details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details & color of this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of great stuff on this page. That blue background word paper is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun sports page, love the colors and your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I wonder how to scrap sport pages without all the sport themed stuff and this is a perfect example! I love what you did! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete