Saturday, March 28, 2015

Teamwork

 
 It's officially the weekend!  Jennifer here on the blog today to share a layout I created using our awesome guest designer's sketch!  Ashley Horton did a fabulous job giving inspiration to the team!  I
 
 
For my layout, I used Basic Grey's new Adrift collection from the My Scraps and More shop!  I love the primary colors of this line; perfect for many themes! 
 
 
 
 
I used some old Amy Tangerine American Craft Thickers from my stash!  I added a cute arrow die cut from the Die Cuts and Transparencies pack!
 
Using a cut file (#41035)
 from my Silhouette, I created different sized pie charts with the patterned paper.
I then stitched through with my sewing machine. 


 
Also included in the collection are the fun Title Stickers. I used one of the circles in the middle of this pie chart.


 
Thanks for stopping by! You can add your own layout under our forum challenges!  Also, check out the shop for this collection plus many more! 
Have a great day!
 
 
 


7 comments :

  1. Super cute! I always have such a hard time working with circles, but you girls are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute little pie charts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the sketch! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pie charts + stitching! Great mix of patterns you used too.

    ReplyDelete