Sunday, March 22, 2015

My mother's daughter with Simple Stories

Good morning friends! Today I am sharing a layout I created for Tuesdays challenge on the forum, and for St.Patty's Day. It is not a huge holiday in our home, but stopping to document things that we find lucky to have in life is always a great idea!

I absolutely LOVE the Simple Stories I am line. It is so versatile in the tones you can mix and match on your projects, making it seem to stretch farther. I stuck to blacks, whites, golds ,and a tad of green for this page. The golds in this line are so pretty. A bit like gold foil.
I started my page with spreading out the small frames from the chipboard frames pack. I wanted to use two of them to fill with lots of tiny bits and parts from the sticker pack and wood veneers pack.

 
I love the wood veneer letters they added to the wood veneer pack, creating the phrase "I am". I love the look it brings to a page!

If your are still undecided about this line, I am telling you, you wont regret it, it is soo fabulous in person! I hope you all have an amazing Sunday, and thanks for dropping in!!
                                                      Brianna
 

10 comments :