Saturday, March 21, 2015

Hello Ten

Hello and Happy Saturday! Yesterday was the official start of spring so I hope today  the weather is sunny and warm for you! 
 
 Today, I am sharing a layout I created for this week's Word Up Wednesday.  I asked participants to hide their journaling such as under a photo or a flap.  I used Echo Park's new Anything Goes collection from the My Scraps and More shop!  I love the colors and the prints are perfect for pretty much any theme!
 
 
Two of the papers in the collection pack have journaling cards that are great for cutting out and using on your layout (or in pocket pages!)  I selected this cute 3x4 card and added one of the pennant stickers.  I "popped up" my photo using foam dots so I could slide my card underneath.
 
Also included in the collection are two sets of 12x12 sticker sheets including these fun multi colored alphas!   I added an arrow and "hello" sentiment along with some enamel stars from my stash. 

 
Showing more of the cute coordinating stickers!

 
 
Another cute (and very perfect) sticker from Anything Goes!  My daughter and her friend have been BFFs since kindergarten! 

 
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Check out the forums for more challenges and great inspiration from our design team!  Also, there are LOTS of new goodies in the shop this week!
Have a great day!
 
 

10 comments :

  1. Hi Jennifer, This layout is super cute! I love the details and the use of white space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I have to go peek in the store now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet layout and the collection looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your journaling card & all the angles on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love EP and you did a great job with this collection! Love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love EP and you did a great job with this collection! Love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun colors and love the hidden journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fun, bright colors you used!

    ReplyDelete