Sunday, March 15, 2015

Street Art with Basic Grey

God morning friends! I am sharing this fun layout I created for this weeks Throwback Thursday on the forum.
I created this layout using some oldies and new goodies, mixed perfectly to document these fun photos I had of some street art in San Diego we came across one day. Like most people, I have a large stash of cardstock paper that I have yet to really dig into, and waned to use up some as my base for this layout.
I used some Basic Grey stickers from my stash to create this background of mixed letters to mimic the graffiti feel of my photos.
I was inspired by the awesome new Basic Grey lines in the store to dig into my Basic Grey stash, and used up some older Highline products. This paper is no longer in the store, but you can find some more of this fun line HERE.  I also wanted to incorporate another product we have in our stash but use too little of; buttons.
 I hope you are inspired to pullout your colored cardstock and colored buttons, and play along with this fun challenge in the forum! Happy and relaxing Sunday!
     Brianna

8 comments :

  1. I love the background you created with all the little bits and pieces - such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background you created ... it definitely fits with the theme of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great for all those random leftover sticker letters we all seem to have! Love the flow your background gave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Such a cool background - and an awesome way to dig into our stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the confetti effect on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool, love how you used the alphas and little bits on the page!

    ReplyDelete