Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lucky me with Simple Stories

I was able to join along with this weeks sketch over on the sketch blog this past week. I loved all the floating circles in the fun design. Being the week of St. Patty's Day, I wanted on focus on greens and gold tones.
I wanted to use the muted base of the I AM thankful paper as my base to allow the green from the I AM brave paper to really pop! The greens of this paper are stunning! I started my title by cutting out a large letter "L" from my cameo as my title, hoping to create a great visual aspect.
I used one of the I AM chipboard frames for my photo, adding a wood veneer heart over my frame, making the colors work better for my page than what was on the frame.
I cut a clover from my cameo, adding it, along with gold thread, behind my photo. I love how versatile this line can look, making softer girly layouts with flowers and pinks, of more muted, neutral layouts such as this one. I am still working through this collection and have soo much more to keep playing with!
I hope yall have a lovely and relaxing day!
Brianna

6 comments :

  1. Great layout! Love the title work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love this! That big L is fantastic! Great colors! I love this collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the giant monogram! Sorry cute page with fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the giant monogram! Sorry cute page with fun colors!

    ReplyDelete