Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Enjoy Every Moment

Hey Scrappy Friends!
Lisa here to share a few layouts I created using Crate Paper Notes & Things. I love the soft colors in this line! Here's my first layout:

 
and some close ups:



 
For my second layout, I used the brighter papers in this line:
 
 
I added some Gesso, mist and watercolor to tone the paper down around my photo:
 
 
 
I added some rub-ons:
 
 
and of coarse, some stitching:

 
This collection is so unique! I love it!
 
~~~Lisa~~~




12 comments :

  1. Both layouts are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Great layouts and paper collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collection, and I love both layouts you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection too. Your layouts are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts, love the little details like the dots in the flowers and the clusters of floss! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful. love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, beautiful layouts! Love all of the different techniques you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both pages are so pretty. Great layering of all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This line looks so versatile! Both of your layouts are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This line looks so versatile! Both of your layouts are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This line coukd be used for any event or theme. Love your paint/ink work.

    ReplyDelete