Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pancakes for Dinner

Happy Saturday! Jennifer here on the blog today to share a layout I created using the MSAM Sketch #101 and October Afternoon's Saturday Mornings collection.
 
 
 
I love the fun prints and retro feel of this line!  Perfect for scrapping pancake photos of my daughter!
 

 
For my title, I used letter stickers from the Daily Flash collection.  You can also spy some wooden veneer shapes from Studio Calico as well as enamel dots. 


 
I added strips of patterned paper and stitched through. I also added some stamping and enamel dots. 
 
Using different sized hand punches, I cut circles from the papers and adhered randomly on my paper.  The journaling spot from the Doo-Dads pack is perfect to add a little story about my page!
 
October Afternoon always has cute little Tin Pins as well!  I am loving this pancake flair! 

 
Thanks for reading today!  Check out this collection and MUCH more in the My Scraps and More shop! Have a great day!
 



8 comments :

  1. What cute photos and fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page! Love those star/sun shaped wooden embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute photos to scrap! And love that pancake flair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute photos to scrap! And love that pancake flair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of my favorite sketches in a long time - and it is so versatile. I love your take.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this sketch ... and the layout is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the sketch! I could eat breakfast food, anytime of the day, so I love the topic for the page. :)

    ReplyDelete