Thursday, March 19, 2015

I am blessed

I know I've said it before, but I am in love with the Simple Stories I Am collection.  It works for so many different kinds of layouts.  In this case, a layout about my birthday breakfast tradition with my best friend.  I am truly blessed to have a friend like this...and a wonderful tradition that we love!


IMG_9953

I really love the sticker pack  that coordinates with this line.  You get so much for only about $4...words, stickers, (the gold word blessed, the phrase stickers and the stars all came from it).  Love this line and can't wait to get more of it!

10 comments :

  1. I have this collection on my wish list. I love your beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at this collection and can't decide. I wish I could touch it/feel it/see it. Love your layout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure about it at first either, then I worked with it and fell in love. All the elements make it so easy to put a really great layout together!!

      Delete
  3. I am... Loving this layout, especially with the teal. I am..adding this to my basket. (See what I did there?)
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout with this collection! Love the gold elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this! Wonderful! So many great details, and awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a yummy tradition! Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! Love the slightly offset frame, and mmmmm that all looks sooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete