Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Mickey Magic.

Hello and good morning...

Well I am DANG super excited for the Simple Stories Say Cheese II collection that has come out.. I have A TON of Disney photos to use for it. Growing up in So Cal, I usually got to go to Disneyland once a year and more often once I got older. When we moved out of state, we actually would usually try and go when we visited Cali. Once we moved back, we actually got annual passes for a year and had a blast going all the time, the kids loved it!!! so yah... I've got some Disney photos to scrap!!! lol!!

This photo is from about 5 years ago when we had some 3 day passes. We defiantly had to take a moment and visit Mickey and get a photo with him:


I used the fun gold "mickey" embellie from the ephemera pack for part of my title work:


And I fussy cut a few of the squares from the elements paper, which are a perfect way to add accents through out the page:


Make sure to check out the Cabin Fever crop going on in the forums, there are a TON of wonderful challenges going on to play along with.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

14 comments :

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the title and the tickets across the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the title and the tickets across the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did the title! Great layout! Love this new line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect collection to get all those photos scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout ... love the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you outlined the title! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute layout!! GREAT job!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh* I SO want to go back to Disney! Cute pic and page - love the ticket border!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your layout! I want to go on vacation to Disneyworld!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is a perfect Disney layout. Great red color.

    ReplyDelete