Sunday, March 8, 2015

Coffee addict with Simple Stories

Good morning friends! We have had great fun and lots more great inspiration on the forum this past week for the Cabin Fever Crop. I created this layout to document my greatest addiction and guilty pleasure; coffee.

I knew right away upon receiving the Life Documented line from Simple Stories that I wanted to use this days of the words to live by paper. The hint of the days of the week speak greatly to how often I need a cup of coffee. I created these fun "coffee stains" with watered down paint, fussy cutting one to pop off my page for my title!
How fun are these little post-less brads! I used this sweet heart brad along side the My Mind's Eye wood dots and  sequins to jazz up my title! I cannot tell you enough how much I LOVE these wooden dots!!!
There are so many great challenges in the forum, and plenty of time left to play along!!! You can find the whole remaining Life documented line in the store, along with two new Simple Stories lines, which are just as fabulous! You can grab them using the March code for 20% 0ff your whole purchase!
                                                            Brianna

7 comments :

  1. Great, great layout .... I'm a coffee addict too! Love the addition of the coffee rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout, love the graphic feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout as well! I, too, am a coffee addict. I love how you used the days of the week. I have this paper--gotta use it now. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your layout! Thanks for the heads up on the brads......I love that I don't have to punch that through the paper, but still get a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved the look of the coffee rings, love how you used it on your layout!

    ReplyDelete