Saturday, March 7, 2015

Magic

Hello and happy Saturday!  It's the weekend again and hopefully the sun is shining where you live! Today, I'm happy to share a layout I created with the new Simple Stories' Say Cheese II collection that I bought from the MSAM shop!  I was a big fan of the first Say Cheese collection and was happy to see they were adding more papers and embellishments! This line, however, has lots of GOLD accents!  I loved using it with some older photos of my daughter's first time to Disney!
 
 
 
I love the blue and yellow mixed in with the traditional Mickey red, white, and black!  Here, I used one of the Say Cheese wood veneer words for my title.  I also added one of the self adhesive brads (which are BRILLIANT...no more poking my fingers!),  a cute photo clip, and coordinating
 
 
The layered stitched tags are adorable embellishments!  I paired one with the wooden veneer camera and brad. 

 
I used a portion of another tag to jot down some journaling and then accented with a brad. 

 
Showing another photo clip!  I love how the pack has different shapes!

 
Say Cheese is going fast so make sure you get yours ordered today!  I personally just ordered more paper today! :)  And don't forget about our Cabin Fever crop that's happening right now on our forums! Lots of inspiration and fun games!
Have a great day!
-Jennifer
 


10 comments :

  1. I love that you designed on an angle! The brad in the camera is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you angled the page, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very fun page design! Love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, love that you chose to scrapbook this page on an angle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, love your design! Great little elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the angled photo and papers! I SO wish that we had more Disney pics to scrap...haven't been in a couple of years and would love to go back (and then play with Say Cheese II ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this layout! What a fun moment to capture! The Say Cheese Collection is so fun and had so many great embellishments! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this layout! What a fun moment to capture! The Say Cheese Collection is so fun and had so many great embellishments! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this layout! What a fun moment to capture! The Say Cheese Collection is so fun and had so many great embellishments! Great page!

    ReplyDelete