Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pinkfresh Studios

Hey Scrappy Friends!
Lisa here today to share a few layouts I created using Pinkfresh Studio's Up In The Clouds Collection.
For my first layout I used the My Scraps & More sketch #101 from the Sketch Blog and came up with this fun layout:

 
I added some watercolor to pop the photos more.
I love the Gold Studio Puffs. They are so fun!
 
I added lots of diecuts from this line and added a bunch to my layout:



 
For my second page I cut a heart file from white cardstock using my Cameo and added some watercolor to it.

 
This background paper was perfect for this photo of my kids.
I added 3 of the Wood Beads, love these too!

 
I fussy cut some triangles, stitching and added them and then added some of the diecuts from this line.



                                                   I used some Thickers from my stash:

 
Thanks for sharing your day with us!

8 comments :

  1. I love how you used the busy background papers...I can never seem to pull that off. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers and water colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Cute stuff Lisa! Love the first layout, but I love, love, love, love, love the second layout! Cute details on both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the water coloring under the photo to create a matte for the picture. Great layers & cut file too Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww. great pages. especially the 2nd one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun layouts. I really want some thing from this collection. (BTW, I miss Taco Johns! They had them in Nebraska but the nearest one in Florida is over an hour away)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This collection has been sitting on my wish list since my first sneak peek. Love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete