Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Magic.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!!
I'm sharing with you another layout that I made using the Simple Stories Say Cheese II collection. In case I didn't mention it before, but I have a TON of Disney photos, I don't think I'll ever have a shortage to scrap and it's been almost 3 years since the last time we went.

This photo was taken all the way back in 2010 of my older kiddos when we went to Disneyland on a rainy day.


I added lots of random stitching through out the various sized circles on the layout:


I added a blue piece of paper under the "Magic" diecut tag, to make the wording stand out a bit more, along with some white mist splats on the black background:


And a bit more stitching:


So if you have got PILES of Disney photos, this line is perfect!!!! There are soo many embellishments in this collection, you can pick from several different packs and they are really full of great pieces...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a magical day....

11 comments :

  1. I love the stitching and the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture of the pain and stitching. These papers are perfect for Disney photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the circles and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about Disney pics - always SO many great pics - to make so many fun layouts!
    Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that it's not scream in your face disney....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Disney layouts! You did a great job with this one Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Disney layouts! You did a great job with this one Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh! I want to go to Disney! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun layout and love all the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete