Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Smile!

Hey there!
Lisa here today to share a layout with you.
I used sketch # 102 from the My Scraps & More Sketch Blog.
I used a variety of manufacturers on my page:
Background & embellies- Dear Lizzy Serendipity. I also fussy cut the mason jar from this line
Amy Tangerine Stitched for circles
Pink Paislee Solstice- light grey circle

I used my Cameo to cut the circles from my background paper and then added papers behind it:


 
Here are a few close ups:


 
I love these gold mini alphas! So fun!

 
 
 
Hope you have a wonderful day!


9 comments :

  1. Love the colors - especially the background paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...love the fun polka dot background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love allt he details! Fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you layered the circles and stitched with some being on the surface and some on the back. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use enough purple on my layouts and after seeing this, I wonder why? Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't use enough purple on my layouts and after seeing this, I wonder why? Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that purple and the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout! Love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your layout with the fussy cut mason jar especially!!

    ReplyDelete