Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Ring


Hi there, Lisa S here today to share a layout I created for our Tuesday Trigger Challenge over in the FORUM.   One of our triggers this month is celebrations so I'm sharing this page I made about my daughter's Bat Mitzvah ring.  It's a family tradition that each child gets a ring for their Bar or Bat Mitzvah from their Great Aunts and Uncles, so I had to mark this milestone with a layout. I used Crate Paper Journey Collection mashed up with some Confetti for this layout. I LOVE these  sticker letters!!
Your challenge for this trigger is to use alphabet stickers and GOLD on your layout!!  Hope to see you sharing some of your celebrations, too!





The ring

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous LO - love the gold accents, and what a wonderful way to commemorate such a special event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love all the gold accents!!

    ReplyDelete