Monday, July 27, 2015

I Scream, you scream....

There's nothing better in summer than having a yummy cold ice cream on a hot day....except for the fact that it melts SUPER fast!

I used the new Crate Paper Poolside collection for this page.   I added my strips of papers, washi tape, and card stock diagonally, and added some vellum behind my photos to help ground them a bit. 



I added a few embellie clusters....



and a few more gold bits to balance the page.....



*************Store News*************

I have reordered some embellies from Crate Paper Wonder collection, and there are a LOT of new goodies and collection coming in mid to late August, including Cedar Lane from Pink Paislee, new lines from Simple Stories, and lots more!!!

Be sure to use code REDWHITEBLUE20 to save 20% off for the rest of June!



***********Got Talent Contest********


Our Got Talent contest is just about half way over!  But there is still plenty of time to join in!  You can check out our challenge on Facebook OR on our forum:

Facebook Challenge Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/369944409861404/

Forums:   http://myscrapsandmore.proboards.com/


Stay Scrappy My Friends!


2 comments :