Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Sweet Summer Time!

Hey there and happy Wednesday!
Lisa here today.
There was a new sketch posted over at My Scraps & More Sketches a week and a half ago and it is so fun! You are going to love it!
I used some photos of my daughter playing in the pool when she was younger along with the new Crate Paper Poolside. This line is AWESOME! I <3 all the fun gold in this line!
I added some watercolor to my background. I wanted to use my Cameo to cut the rays, but I didn't have a cut file to do that with. So I took my Heidi Swapp sun burst mask and traced it on the black and white striped paper and cut them at different lengths. Love how it tuned out, plus it saved me a few dollars ;) I stitched the rays in place.

 
 
Here are some close ups:
 
Check out that gold frame! LOVE IT!  The Hello Summer was fussy cut from one of the patterned papers. I added some stitching to that cute pink and yellow frame:

 
Check out that mason jar! Isn't it just the cutest? I added a few other embellies from this collection on top of it:
 

 
I cut part of the title on my Cameo and used Gelatos to color it. The Splish Splash is a sticker in this collection. And check out that gold heart, YUM!:

 
 
 
Here is the super fun sketch by Audrey:
 
 
 
Hope I have inspired you in some way today.
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Lisa


 

1 comment :