Thursday, July 9, 2015

Hello Lovely

The new Cocoa Vanilla "Hello Lovely" line is my new most favorite line...the colors are girly without being super "pink" and I just love all the bits and bobs.  For this page I used Confetti Paper- the B side (so hard to choose what side to use with this line!) and Flower Patch Paper for the base of the layout and some fussy cut flowers from Glimmer Paper for the base of the layout.  But my favorite part is this line comes with matching FLOWERS!!! The Flowers, Oh my gosh..they are so pretty!!!!  You almost never see flowers with lines anymore and my stash is sadly depleted so I was super happy to have them!!!  And did I mention there is also Flair? Yep.  and so many other goodies...just check it all out here: http://www.myscrapsandmore.com/cocoa-vanilla-hello-lovely/ I did save some for everyone...but you better hurry!!


IMG_1527

2 comments :

  1. That is a stunning LO Lisa! Love it all - especially the journaling around the edges and the frames - and all the texture and dimension you included! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lines by Cocoa Vanilla. I love your page!!!

    ReplyDelete