Monday, July 20, 2015

Hello Lovely GOODIES!

It is going to be a BUSY BUSY day in the store today!  Scroll down to see what's arriving!  

But first, let me share this page I made with the gorgeous Hello Lovely collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studios!


I started by making a little grid design with 3 patterned papers on the background, and added a black and white and scalloped strip across the middle.  I added a cluster of embellies on the bottom right of the papers, and my photo with a few fussy cut flowers to the left.  I scattered more of the fussy cut flowers around the page to make your eyes move.


I added more fussy cut words and an ampersand for my title.  A few ink splatters, and small strips of paper on the top and bottom of the page to frame it a bit better.  Finally, some stitching for texture.


****************STORE NEWS****************

FIVE new collections will be listed in the store TODAY!!
















*****************HOLD YOUR ORDER***************

I have added an option to the checkout process where you can now HOLD your order. You may hold up to three times for one shipment.  On the 3rd order, choose your shipping method.   If your three order total over $75, you can again choose HOLD, however, leave a note to ship your order and it will be shipped with free shipping!!   The hold option may NOT be used with sales or special events.   Holds can not be held for more than 4 weeks.






3 comments :

  1. This is an adorable layout! Love it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute page! Love all the layering! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layering on your layout. Looks like lots off great goodies coming to the store!

    ReplyDelete