Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Cheeseheads!

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
I have to admit: I'm from Wisconsin and my family are die hard Packer fans! There is a story behind this cheese head hat my DH is wearing in the photo, but I will save that for my blog.

Any who, I used My Scraps & More Sketch #110 along with Basic Grey Prism. Let me tell you, it has been many years since I bought Basic Grey. I used to love it and then not so much. But this line has me sold once again on BG! Love it!

 
Besides the BG Prism, I used a variety of stickers for my words. I also used watercolors and mists on my background including Heidi Swapp Coral and Black Velvet for my spatters. I also used sketch #110 from the Sketch Blog.
Here are some close ups:
I cut the word "cheese" and some circles on my Cameo. The circles I added watercolor and used a marker for the stitching. I added some Thickers and Making Memories mini alphas to complete my title:
 
 
I also cut the thin pie charts and backed them with different patterned papers. I used Bella Blvd Enamel Doodads and some of the acetates from the Prism line:

 
Actually, I included the story behind this cheese head here in my journaling:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with us!
 



1 comment :