Thursday, July 16, 2015

Let's Get Soaking Wet!

Hi there, Lisa here today to share a layout I created with the oh so perfect, Crate Paper Poolside Collection.  This isn't exactly a Throwback Thursday product as it is pretty new but you all must have loved it too, as there's almost nothing left of this line in the store. So I'm here with a little inspiration for your goodies.  All of the papers and flat embellishments were cut from the papers in this line (except the cardstock backing the layout).  I dug deep in my stash to find these old Prima paper flowers as they look exactly like the flowers on my daughter's costume swim cap.  Some sequins were the perfect touch to act like bubbles or splashes of water and the Heidi Swapp alphabet was a perfect match for the line as well.

Hope I've inspired you to use this beautiful line...I wish there was more of it as I've used almost every little bit!!

1 comment :