Saturday, July 4, 2015

Handsome

Hello and Happy 4th of July for our American friends!  Hope your day is full of fun if you are celebrating!  Today, I'm sharing a layout using the new Cocoa Vanilla line Made of Awesome.  I'm so happy Audrey brought this fun company into the store!  Made of Awesome is a great boy line with its  bold oranges and blues!



I am loving the coordinating flair buttons!  I used the geotag flair with enamel dots from the collection.  The journal tag sheet is perfect to accent photos or jot down some journaling!

 I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe called Counting Stars. I then took pieces of the different patterns and placed them in random stars.  


 Showing some of the coordinating stickers that go with the collection.  

For my title, I used October Afternoon's Daily Flash Alpha Stickers in Deep Sea.  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out the new Got Talent Challenge #5 in our Facebook group!  It's a fun one! Have a great day!


2 comments :

  1. Such a cute layout. I really love this line!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable and I LOVE all the stars and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete