Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Happy Hump Day!

Hello!
Lisa here today to share a layout with you. I am sharing the layout I created for my Tuesday Trigger challenge over on the forum at MS&M.
Our themes this month are: July Celebrations, red, white & blue, stars or patriotic. I chose stars for my layout and used Amy Tangerine Plus One along with a star cut file.

 
I used an orange Gelato and colored the cut file and then added a little water with my finger:

 
I used an Amy tangerine frame to frame one of my photos. The "My" stickers are from my stash as well as the baseball, which I tucked some thread behind.

 
I used some Thickers for my title and the arrows are fussy cut from one of the Amy Tangerine papers. I finished the layout off with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mist spatters.
 
Have a wonderful day!
Lisa

2 comments :

  1. Love this LO! The orange stars are the perfect accent and your "stitching" is fantastic! And, I love how you matted the photos - brings attention right to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute page. I love all the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete