Tuesday, July 14, 2015

All Star Catcher.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!! I'm trying to play catch up after being on vacation for ten days and get back into the grind of things... and boy is it hard...

It's no secret that I've kinda been addicted to scrapping my son's baseball photos lately.. I think I went through such a huge phase of scrapping girl pages for my two daughters, I got away from boy pages. Maybe it's the fact that he loves baseball so much, I can see it in the photos, so I enjoy scrapping them more, I'm not sure. But the Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome collection is just that.... awesome. It's so fun and easy to work with, perfect for boy pages.

Here is a page of him doing what he loves, running or stealing home and playing catcher:


I added a bit of twine in the background for a bit of texture. I added several of the die cut ephemera pieces through out the layout:


Since the Trigger Tuesday challenge involve a theme, this month has stars as one of the them. I punched some stars from paper and then misted over them to create this effect, along with added some of the vellum stars:


and mixed up my October Afternoon alphas for the title work:


So check out the store for a great boy line- Made of Awesome... You'll use it over and over again.. in fact, mine is almost all gone...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment