Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hello Summer!

It's Saturday which means its my turn on the blog to share a fun summer layout I created with 
Simple Stories' Summer Vibes collection!  I love the warm muted colors of this line and of course the embellishments!  Simple Stories rocks the selection of embellies including their fun 


I love the Chipboard Frames as well! Here, I paired one with a couple of the Bits and Pieces with a Chipboard accents for my title. 

I used a cut file from Just Nick Studios and filled in random spaces with patterned papers.  At the bottom of my page, I used one of the Bits and Pieces and accented with a cut sun Bradz.  Of course no layout is complete without a few coordinating Enamel Dots


Showing one of the cute smaller Chipboard Frames that I layered under my photo!


I used one of the open rectangle spaces for my journaling! 


Thanks for reading today!  Hope this inspires you scraps some of your favorite summer photos!  
Have a great day!  

2 comments :