Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pumpkin Coloring.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!

I'm sharing a very non holiday themed layout with you with some halloween photos of my lil one, while she was pumpkin decorating. I used the Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely collection for this layout.
I went with very nontrational colors- using pinks and aquas, which is also probably one of my fave color combos. But there is a bit of orange through the page also.


I actually used a Sharpie pen and colored in some of the spaces in the patterned paper on the top black and white paper. Then added lots of fun wood pieces and enamels on the page:


I also popped in a bit of random twine and added some to the tags:


But with tons of new holiday collections coming out, there will be a ton of holiday papers and embellies to choose from. I just like to mix it up and scrap non themey holidays pages too sometimes..

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

3 comments :

  1. Such a sweet LO - love the concentration on your daughter's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos, and adorable layout!

    ReplyDelete