Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Whoop! It's Wednesday!

Hello!
We are half way through the week, WHOOP!

 
It's my day to post the Friday Free For All challenge over at MS&M.
This summery daughter and husband took a trip out to Philedelphia for a family wedding. They stopped at the Liberty Bell and Greg took this picture of Sierra.
I used Pink Paislee Atlas for this page:
 
I used Gesso on my background and added some watercolor and mist to the top to make my photo mat "Pop":
 


I love the soft colors in this collection.
I added some thread under the wood veneer typewriter along with some of the enamel shapes from the collection:
 


 
I added a scalloped circled colored with paint along with some mini alphas and Thickers:
 

 
I love the "pop" those yellow doilies make and check out the wood veneer "happy" pennant, too cute!

 
I added just a few paint drips:

 
Enjoy your day!
 

 
 
 



1 comment :

  1. You do gorgeous work Lisa! Love all the details - the doilies, the paint and splatters, perfect embellies!!!!

    ReplyDelete