Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Finders Keepers Cards.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!
Since it was recently World Card Making Day, I created a couple of cards using the Amy Tangerine's Finders Keepers collection.. A super fun and happy line, its always easy to work with her papers.

I used this card as a WCMD challenge- a challenge of ones- one word title, one main colors and one thing from your stash.


I added a ribbon pleat across it and used a VERY old Jillibean journal card for the title and some twine:


For my second card, I fussy cut the lemon out and used it as a focal point:


And also used a puffy sticker from the line for the sentiment:


So make sure to check out the Finders Keepers line and always save your scraps to create some cards when your done with your pages. There's something about a homemade card that puts a smile on anothers face.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

1 comment :