Sunday, October 11, 2015

The big inbetween with Simple Stories

Good morning friends! I am sharing my layout for this weeks 6x6 paper pad trend. I had the  blessing of working with the gorgeous So Fancy pad by Simple Stories. This pad is just amazing for a house full of little girls!
I wanted to challenge myself by using just my paper pad with the exception of a few wooden embellishments by Evalicious.
I started by cutting my 6x6 pages of choice into triangles by cutting the page from corner to corner. I patterned them as my background. I then cut some simple circle to lay about my page. Wanting a bit more dimension, I cut and created lots of mini pinwheels in various sizes.I  than hand stitched them down for more interest.
Using my paper, I created a handcut title in the word big, a fun trend that appears to be circulating lately.
I loved how fun this turned out, and how amazingly vibrant the colors in this pad collection were!!
                                                                              Brianna

2 comments :