Saturday, October 31, 2015

Leaf Pile

Happy Halloween! Hope you are having a fun weekend! Today, I'm sharing a layout I created using Echo Park's The Story of Fall collection.  I love the oranges and greys of this line...definitely gives you the autumn feeling with the wood grain prints too!


I used these fun turquoise glitter Thickers from the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane collection!  I thought the blue would pop against the darker colors! 


As well as patterned papers, I layered different pieces of the Ephemera  under my photo. I really love the tags!  I also added coordinating enamel dots, as well as some wooden veneer leaves and turquoise sequins from my stash!




I also cut two leaves from my Silhouette using a cut file from The Cut Shoppe to accent.

Thanks for stopping today! Check out the My Scraps and More Shop to get this and many other fall/Halloween collections! Have a wonderful day!  



No comments :

Post a Comment