Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Student Of the Month.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!! 

Today I am sharing a page with you using the Echo Park Teacher's Pet school collection. I will confess... I've kinda been a slacker lately at printing off new photos to scrap with, and I still haven't printed the newest back to school photos of the kids. But I really wanted to dive into scrappin with this line, but already scrapped all of last year's first and last day of school pics. I found this older photo of Sydney when she got the Student of the Month award. She was sooo excited to receive it.


I didn't want the layout to scream "school" but have some school themed accents, so I used the handwriting and paper clips papers for the background. I'm always a huge fan of the Elements Stickers with EP's lines, they work great for embellies.


I also used a mask with some misting to add a bit to the page and then added a second colors of splats:


In case you haven't looked at the latest My Scraps & More sketch blog, the latest SKETCH has been posted to play along with, so make sure to hop over there for a chance at the monthly randomly drawn prize to win too...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment