Saturday, October 24, 2015

Hello Lovely

Hello friends! It's Saturday and that means I'm here to share another layout I created using one of the great new lines from the MSAM shop!  Today's page features Basic Grey's B-Side collection which is full of fun bright colors and patterns!  When I saw B-Side, I instantly thought of my 12 year old daughter!  


I used the solid black on the B Side of "So Anyway" for my tile and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  The black really pops out against the bright colors! 


I inserted pieces of ephemera from B-side as well as flair from my stash to accent my photo. I also layered many different patterns from the collection under my photo. 


 I love the bright colors of "Detour" as well as the diagonal print so I used it as my background with another cut file from The Cut Shoppe. 


Thank you for stopping by today!  Visit the MSAM shop for this and many more new collections! Have a wonderful day!  

No comments :

Post a Comment