Tuesday, October 27, 2015

#12 at the Plate.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Tuesday!!!

I decided to use the Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers collection for a sports page of my son. I took lots of the blues and aquas from the line to work with the blue in his team uniform. I laid the grid paper over a sheet of cardstock to use that for my base.


Then I used two different blues to mist with. I used a chevron border punch for a focal point at the top of the page:


I used the negative punched chevrons and then added them on the layout further down to highlight my son up at the plate:


I love that collections can be used for sports pages, and since I scrap alot of sports, it makes it so much easier then to go out and purchase specific sport paper...

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment :

  1. Love this! Love how u used both parts of the chevron and love the notebook border punch!

    ReplyDelete