Saturday, October 17, 2015

Best Day Ever

Hello friends and happy Saturday!  It's Jennifer and I am sharing a layout I created with the new Crate Paper Maggie Holmes' Shine collection!  I am a huge fan of both Crate Paper and Maggie Holmes and was excited to see this fabulous line in the My Scraps and More shop!  The prints and colors are in the traditional Crate Paper fashion!  


I used one of the lovely Wood Veneer Embellishments as my title...I am in love with these! You receive 16 different pieces in each pack.  

Showing some of the Ephemera and coordinating Gold Foil Stickers that I layered under my photo. I added some enamel dots from my stash! 

I love all of the little pieces included in the Ephemera, as well as the 12x12 Chipboard Sheet!  



Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out this collection in the shop before its gone!  Have a wonderful day!  




2 comments :

  1. Beautiful LO - love the colors - all the details - and the wood title is awesome!

    ReplyDelete