Sunday, October 4, 2015

You are my fav with Crate Paper

Good morning friends!! Yesterday was World Card Making Day for the scrapbook community!! Cards filled social media and our team took part in creating some fun inspiration to share. So many of you played along. It was so awesome to see all the amazing and creative cards ya'll made!! I chose to create a Halloween themed card, perfect for the month of October.
I used up the new Crate Paper Halloween line; After Dark .  I started my base of the card with the fun polka dot ,witching hour specialty paper. It was the perfect contrast for my lighter paper strips on top of it!
I created a fun shaker box to fill with the confetti that goes with this line. The confetti is a mix of bats, stars and orange sequins, just perfect to sprinkle around your page or card!
I added a fun cluster to the bottom of my shaker card with a wooden star from a coordinating embellishment and a spider sticker from the fun sticker sheet. You can find a similar sticker sheet in the shop. This is one of my favorite Halloween lines released this season. With so many fun parts to it you cant go wrong with your festive projects!!!
                                                                         Brianna

1 comment :