Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hello lovely wonderful fall with Pebbles

Fall is in full speed here in the Northern parts of the USA. The air is crisp with the freshness of the impending winter. The leaves are a kaleidoscope of gorgeous autumn reds, oranges, and yellows. The stores are full of everything "pumpkin", and the countdown to winter has begun.
I created this layout for this past weeks "Trigger Tuesday" on the forum. The prompt was all about the over fulfilling senses that are created by this season. All the sights, smells, feelings that ARE fall are just what make this time a bit magical. I wanted to create a layout that truly FELT like fall to me. I used the new Harvest line by Pebbles. I used the Fall Time paper for my base to mimic the leaves of my photo, adding the coordinating woodgrain paper for deep contrast.

Using the wooden leaves that are sadly no longer in the shop, I dipped them in gold paint, and lined them up on the top of my page . I sprinkled some orange confetti amongst them to really draw your attention to just how beautiful these embellishments are. To add more fun, I took some glittery twine and twirled it across my page.

I created my title with a mix of word stickers and diecuts from Studio Calico, Cocoa Vanilla, and Evalicious; using the puffy stickers.
I just love how this screams fall to my soul, making me more greatful of our recent move back to the northern parts of the USA.
                                                              Brianna

1 comment :