Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Silly Swimmers.

Hello and good morning..

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today I am sharing a layout with you created with a 6x6 pad of paper, no 12x12 papers were used on the layout at all. I've done it before several times, esp when I love a line and only have a 6x6 pad... they aren't just for card making. I used a Basic Grey Adrift 6x6 pad for this page. 
I scrapped my kids from the previous summer being silly while they were swimming at their grandparents pool.


I added some half circle accents at the top with some bold black stitching:


I also pulled out some wood pieces to add to the layout:


I then used two different blue mists for splats to give a "water" feel to the page, and punched out some circles to add also:


So pull out a 6x6 pad and challenge yourself to use it on a layout.. It's pretty fun.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

2 comments :

  1. LOVE IT! I love using 6x6 pads too! Love all your circles, and the paint splats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute layout. Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete