Thursday, October 8, 2015

{heart} YOU with Chickaniddy

Hi there, Lisa S here today to share a layout I created using the Chickaniddy 365 6 x 6 paper pad.  I used one sheet of 12 x 12 for my background, but the rest of the papers are from the pad.  I used one cut nearly in half for the triangle at the top left.  I used the papers to back the frames, for the die cut leaves, feather and title and punched butterflies.  I also fussy cut some little roses for a little more dimension.


Heart You

Here's a close up of one of the frames.  I also used the really cute 365 Enamel Words for this little cluster.


FullSizeRender (4)-003


So many easy ways to use these great 6 x 6 pads..and you get so much bang for your buck since you get all the papers in the line for under $6. :)


2 comments :

  1. SOOO pretty! Love the frames and the pps! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love how you used the frames!

    ReplyDelete