Sunday, October 25, 2015

Snuggle up

When I think of fall, I think of chilly days and getting cozy under all the blankets. I ran with this perfect feeling of fall in this weeks layout for Word Wednesday on the forum.
I usually work with mostly patterned paper for my backgrounds, but chose some basic cardstock for this page, really helping my fussy cut papers to stand out. Using an older Crate Paper patterned paper; explore , I cut a strip and large frame for the center of my page.
Using a mix of Cocoa Vanilla embellishments, Wooden words by Evalicious, and puffy glitter stickers in the Cedar Lane collection, I sprinkled my embellishments among my page in various cluster spots.
Using a vellum, I hand cut some circles , painting some black lines around them to make them stand out!
I fussy cut some flowers from the Pink Paislee paper, adding them amongst my circles.
Finishing off my page, I used the puffy glitter stickers and Heidi Swapp stickers for my date, along with my trusty sequins and tiny spots for movement on this page!! Even in small amount, I am still IN LOVE with the Cedar Lane collection, which you can find HERE in the store!! My Fav collection this season!!
                                                                    Brianna

No comments :

Post a Comment