Saturday, October 10, 2015

Run Paris

Hello! I'm continuing our week of the design team showcasing 6x6 paper pads!  As a traditional 12x12 paper gal, it's fun to mix it up with the smaller prints!  For my layout, I used Pink Paislee's Atlas collection. 



I used a few different sizes of my circle punches  and adhered patterns into the center of my background cut file!  

 I had some of the ephemera pieces from Atlas left over so I incorporated a few into my page such as this tag!  I also love the acetate stars!  


At the top and bottom of my layout, I adhered and stitched strips of different patterns from the 6x6 pad to create a border.  

Hope this inspires you to use up some of your paper pads!  It's easy to create a background using a common shape throughout your page!  Have a great day!

3 comments :

  1. LOVE IT - fabulous use of the 6x6! Love the strips at top & bottom too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cut file and all the cute papers you have on this!

    ReplyDelete