Saturday, October 3, 2015

Favorite

Hello! Happy Saturday! It's also World Card Making Day so don't forget to check out the design team's challenges on the forum as well as on our Facebook page!  

Today I'm sharing a layout I created with Pink Paislee's new Memorandum collection!  I am just loving the fun prints and colors of this line!  They are so fun to create with and it goes with practically any theme!


I added a light layer of modeling paste over the top and bottom of my page as well as added in paint splatters.  To accent, I used epoxy shapes from Evalicious.


I cut a small 3x4 piece of the Memo print to place behind my wood veneer frame. I love the multi-colored triangles of this paper!  I also fussy cut a few of the labels from the aptly named Labels print to jot down some info about my photo!  


A close up of the modeling paste and epoxy shapes!  


I used a cute flair badge from the Evalicious Photo Shoot line to accent some pennants I added in the upper right hand corner of my page.  

Showing another label as well as epoxy shapes to accent!  You can also see the many layers of different prints from the Memorandum collection!  

Thank you for stopping by! Check out the MSAM shop to see this collection plus much more! Have a great day! 

2 comments :

  1. Such a fun, happy LO! Love the modeling paste!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun embellishments you used, especially the flair!

    ReplyDelete