Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy 31st with Crate Paper

I hope everyone had a fun and safe time with festivities last night. With the three little girls, we of course took the time to trick or treat in our neighborhood. I LOVE creating  my Halloween pages in the bright orange, black and white tones. These scream Halloween to me!
I just loved the Halloween line by Crate Paper this year.  It was such a quick seller in the shop, but you can find the remainder HERE in the shop. I started with a base page, and used the black and white stripped Bella Blvd invisible for a strong base! I punched stars as my background creating fun color and patterns.
Using the Spellbound paper  , I cut three word squares, aligning them with my photos, Using a coordinating sticker sheet, I selected my title of "Happy October 31st" popping it with stickers to raise it off my page.
I love how easily this layout came together with all the great elements in this line, just the perfect page for my little ghosts and goblins!
                                                             Brianna

1 comment :

  1. LOVE THIS! The punched stars and clear stripes are PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete