Saturday, November 14, 2015

I Run

I hope you've been following our Pinspirational Crop over at the forums!  One of my themes was fitness/health so I did a page why I run!  I guess I'm a wannabe runner...I'm not fast by any means but I love to get outside and put in a few miles.   Pink Paislee's Memorandum from the My Scraps and More Shop has the perfect bright colors and prints! 


I used the peacock glitter American Craft Thickers from Pink Paislee's Cedar Lane collection as well as my typewriter for my title. I also added some splashes of Heidi Swapp Color Shine and gold epoxy  shapes from Memorandum. 


Love this phrase included in the Memorandum Gold Puffy Stickers!  I added a wood veneer starburst from my collection as well as stamped a cute sentiment under my photo. 

I cut different sized strips of patterned paper and layered it in a "backward L" shape. I then stitched through as well as added label stickers and flair from my stash. 


Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out more Pinspiration on the forums!  We'd love to see your work!  Have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. Love this - the stitching - the embellies - the wood veneer - the design!!!!

    ReplyDelete