Saturday, November 28, 2015

Capture This Moment

Hello friends! Jennifer here to share a layout I created this week for a weekday challenge! I just received the new Basic Grey's Typeset Collection Kit in the mail from the MSAM shop and couldn't wait to create with it!  Typeset doesn't disappoint for Basic Grey fans as the prints and colors capture their traditional designs! 


My title is done with white yardstick and a cut file from the Silhouette shop! This cute file is designed by Simple Stories (#60521).

The Typeset Metal Flair are absolutely adorable and perfect to accent your page!


You receive two cardstock sticker sheets in the collection pack including cute tags and buttons!  Here, I layered a few stickers as well as added another flair and enamel dots! 

Showing a tag from the sticker sheet that I layered over a doily. I also added a gold paper clip to accent. 

I added more of the stickers around my journaling as well as added paint splatters.  


Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Black Friday sale going on now at the MSAM shop! Have a great day!  


1 comment :