Thursday, June 4, 2015

Good Times with Just Nick Cut File


This week we are collaborating with Nicole Nowosad and her new online store for digital cutting files, Just Nick! All week long, the My Scraps & More design team will be showcasing layouts and projects featuring cut files from the Just Nick store


Stop by the Just Nick blog and get to know the new Design Team! You could win a $20 Gift Card to the My Scraps & More Store! Here are a few ways to enter. 

1) Leave a comment on this blog post introducing the new Just Nick team.

2) Follow and leave a comment on the Just Nick Facebook page.

3) Follow and leave a comment on Nicole's Instagram account (@nicolenowosad), where you see the same above image.

That's a lot of chances to win! Spread the word and good luck! Nicole will draw a winner at the end of the inspiration week smile emoticon

_____________________________________________________________________

It's my turn on the blog today and I'm sharing a layout I created with Nick's, Fancy Floral Cut File.  I chose to cut it up so that I could use it on multiple parts of my layout. It is cut out of textured cardstock and misted with Cherry and Gold Heidi Swapp mists.




The effect in real life is so glimmery and pretty!  I paired this with papers and embellishments from the Crate Paper Poolside Collection. The background paper is the adorable Studio Calico Baxter pink dot paper. As you can see the pink dots are much more mellow than the preview led me to believe...they are a lovely deep fuschia color...almost red. Perfect for a Disney page!



Here you can see one of the flowers....


And a corner of the cut file that has several flowers...


Thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you are enjoying our Collaboration!

Lisa S.



2 comments :

  1. LOVE your mix of busy paper on top and simple paper on bottom with your line of embellishments!!! such an awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you cut up the background and just used pieces of it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete