Sunday, June 14, 2015

1st talent show with Bella Blvd


Happy Sunday friends! I am sharing this fun layout I created this week for the Scraplift challenge on the forum. I used another JustNick cutfile for this page, the large pie chart file was just the right look for using multiple papers in one layout!
I have been anxiously waiting for the right project to use the new Bella Blvd line; Color Chaos.

I just LOVE how vibrant and playful this line is. The paint splatter paper ( the orange strandz paper) is so much fun and much more playful in person. I loved mixing the striped sides of all the papers for a fun look. The pink , grey, and turquoise papers are just the right balance for the busy paint splatter paper.
I wanted to offset the colorful papers with the black and white arrow paper to help the colors standout. Using my handy paper punch and pop dots, I made some pink circles topped with a pop dot and another circle in the black and white paper for some playful dimension.
I created my title and some embellishments using the sticker sheet. The circle embellishments were punched out of the fun Daily Details Paper.
I chose to add a bit more dimension with the milk white enamel dots, which you can find in the store in a number of colors. These are so fun as they come in multiple sizes.
Just a dash of my colored sequins, and this page turned out just how I envisioned it!
I hope this inspires something and yall get a chance to play with pretty paper today!
                                                                 Brianna

No comments :

Post a Comment