Sunday, June 7, 2015

Throwback Crate Paper and JustNick



This week we are collaborating with Nicole Nowosad and her new online store for digital cutting files, Just Nick! All week long, the My Scraps & More design team will be showcasing layouts and projects featuring cut files from the Just Nick store


Stop by the Just Nick blog and get to know the new Design Team! You could win a $20 Gift Card to the My Scraps & More Store! Here are a few ways to enter. 

1) Leave a comment on this blog post introducing the new Just Nick team.

2) Follow and leave a comment on the Just Nick Facebook page.

3) Follow and leave a comment on Nicole's Instagram account (@nicolenowosad), where you see the same above image.

That's a lot of chances to win! Spread the word and good luck! Nicole will draw a winner at the end of the inspiration week smile emoticon

_________________________________________________________________________________
Good morning friends, I am sharing my layout today working with the fun cutfiles found in the new JustNick shop. There are so many fun designs, ad she is always adding new files each week. After looking through them all and finding the photo I wanted to work with, I chose the perfect cutfile for my page.
Using my photo of our visit to Niagra Falls, the On an Adventure cutfile was just the right use for my title and page.
                                
 
This layout was done for this weeks Throwback Thursday on the forum. I created most of this layout using an older Crate Paper line called Open road. You can still find a lot of the line HERE in the store!
I cut out the title from the cutfile and chose to back it with vellum to help make it stand out.
The cutfile comes with a stack of phrases and images. I chose to fussy cut the file, using parts of the file around the page. I added the large arrow to the back of my subtitle making it really stand out!
Adding just another hint of the file behind another section on my page, helped to create the layout triangle! I loved how versatile this cutfile cane be, you can use it as one piece or break it apart for more use like I did! I had a lot of fun working with this cutfile.
Youu can find this cutfile and more in the JustNick shop. I hope everyone has an amazing Sunday!
      Brianna

No comments :

Post a Comment